I only wore this dress once last summer to a wedding, but after a little wardrobe sort out a few weeks ago I pulled it back out and thought although it wasn't warm enough to wear it alone (and I'm a few shades too pale to be pulling this off just yet) I thought I could definitely layer it up with a roll neck top to create a more winter appropriate look. The fact I can now wear this all year round makes me very happy. I'm all about buying pieces that are versatile and can be worn lots of different ways. This dress was from Zara and obviously not in store anymore, maybe if you have a look in eBay you may be in luck! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, I spent today supporting my mum and brother in the London Marathon so feeling very proud sat writing this.

Dress - Zara (last year)
Roll Neck Jumper - M&S
Boots - ASOS
Coat - Topshop
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

I only wore this dress once last summer to a wedding, but after a little wardrobe sort out a few weeks ago I pulled it back out and thought although it wasn't warm enough to wear it alone (and I'm a few shades too pale to be pulling this off just yet) I thought I could definitely layer it up with a roll neck top to create a more winter appropriate look. The fact I can now wear this all year round makes me very happy. I'm all about buying pieces that are versatile and can be worn lots of different ways. This dress was from Zara and obviously not in store anymore, maybe if you have a look in eBay you may be in luck! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend, I spent today supporting my mum and brother in the London Marathon so feeling very proud sat writing this.

Dress - Zara (last year)
Roll Neck Jumper - M&S
Boots - ASOS
Coat - Topshop
Sunglasses - Ray Ban

Post a Comment

Contact

Instagram

© Talk Fashion
Design by The Basic Page