This wasn't a deliberate move to incorporate two of my recent sale purchases into one look but once I uploaded the pictures I realised how much of a bargain this outfit actually was. These jeans are the Dree Cropped Kick Flares from Topshop and are still available on the website for a crazy £5!! The top is from Zara and was also in the sale, I actually set out looking for this top thinking there is no way I'll find it... but screwed up in a little ball there it was and at a bargain price of £9.99! I've seen a few blogger types wearing this top and think it's so easy to dress an outfit up and I love the really delicate thin straps. I seem to be getting more wear out of these sandals this year than last year when I bought them but they are so comfortable. It almost feels like summer is over now and I need to go out and re vamp my autumn wardrobe. I need to keep myself away from Zara as my wish list is getting out of hand... 


This wasn't a deliberate move to incorporate two of my recent sale purchases into one look but once I uploaded the pictures I realised how much of a bargain this outfit actually was. These jeans are the Dree Cropped Kick Flares from Topshop and are still available on the website for a crazy £5!! The top is from Zara and was also in the sale, I actually set out looking for this top thinking there is no way I'll find it... but screwed up in a little ball there it was and at a bargain price of £9.99! I've seen a few blogger types wearing this top and think it's so easy to dress an outfit up and I love the really delicate thin straps. I seem to be getting more wear out of these sandals this year than last year when I bought them but they are so comfortable. It almost feels like summer is over now and I need to go out and re vamp my autumn wardrobe. I need to keep myself away from Zara as my wish list is getting out of hand... 


Post a Comment

Contact

Instagram

© Talk Fashion
Design by The Basic Page