1. Monday morning quote 2. A snow covered car 3. New favourite candles 4. The perfect hangover cure, eggs & muffins 5. Ready to face the snow 6. OOTD - floral blazer 7. Cocktail night, Bailey & myself 8. Monthly mags collection 9. Cosy Cardi 10. 3 Legs 11.Chels & the birthday girl 12. Saturday afternoon in Starbucks writing.

You can follow me on instagram my username is:
katielouevans

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!


1. Monday morning quote 2. A snow covered car 3. New favourite candles 4. The perfect hangover cure, eggs & muffins 5. Ready to face the snow 6. OOTD - floral blazer 7. Cocktail night, Bailey & myself 8. Monthly mags collection 9. Cosy Cardi 10. 3 Legs 11.Chels & the birthday girl 12. Saturday afternoon in Starbucks writing.

You can follow me on instagram my username is:
katielouevans

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!

2 comments

  1. Writing in Starbucks is a great idea! xxxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Instagram

© Talk Fashion
Design by The Basic Page