Another day another boho style dress, you can't avoid this trend this season with every high street store really backing this look. Like Lily Allen circa 2006 with prom dresses and trainers today I'm wearing my Stan Smith's with this Topshop lace off the shoulder dress. I've been loving the boho look this summer and find it really easy to dress up or down - I also wore this at Glastonbury with wellies proving you can dress it numerous ways. 


Another day another boho style dress, you can't avoid this trend this season with every high street store really backing this look. Like Lily Allen circa 2006 with prom dresses and trainers today I'm wearing my Stan Smith's with this Topshop lace off the shoulder dress. I've been loving the boho look this summer and find it really easy to dress up or down - I also wore this at Glastonbury with wellies proving you can dress it numerous ways. 


Post a Comment

Contact

Instagram

© Talk Fashion
Design by The Basic Page