I was trying to be restrained this year with the Christmas sales and was doing really well until I spotted this absolute bargain on the SpaceNK website. This Diptyque perfume was down from £64 to £32 - how could you walk away from that?! The only reason is the fact it's in the old shape bottle, the new ones are oval shape but this doesn't really bother me. Diptique is by far one of my favourite brands, their candles are literally heaven. 

This was the first perfume I have tried from the brand and I am so impressed. My favourite candle from Diptique is 'Figuier' and this is the perfume version. With hints of fig the website description says, 'Philosykos, which in Greek means “friend of the fig tree,” is an ode to the entire tree: the green, pungent freshness of the leaves, the wood warmed in the sun, the milky flavor of the fruit.' This is a warm, gorgeous scent perfect for the winter months.

Have you tried any of the Diptyque purfumes? 



I was trying to be restrained this year with the Christmas sales and was doing really well until I spotted this absolute bargain on the SpaceNK website. This Diptyque perfume was down from £64 to £32 - how could you walk away from that?! The only reason is the fact it's in the old shape bottle, the new ones are oval shape but this doesn't really bother me. Diptique is by far one of my favourite brands, their candles are literally heaven. 

This was the first perfume I have tried from the brand and I am so impressed. My favourite candle from Diptique is 'Figuier' and this is the perfume version. With hints of fig the website description says, 'Philosykos, which in Greek means “friend of the fig tree,” is an ode to the entire tree: the green, pungent freshness of the leaves, the wood warmed in the sun, the milky flavor of the fruit.' This is a warm, gorgeous scent perfect for the winter months.

Have you tried any of the Diptyque purfumes? 



Post a Comment

Contact

Instagram

© Talk Fashion
Design by The Basic Page