This is my Monday outfit - you might have picked up on the fact I LOVE a good striped tee. I figured with this outfit the baggy jeans and stripe tee are very casual but by teaming it with these Dune high suede boots and the Topshop embellished jacket it makes the outfit look a little more smart and more acceptable for the office.

Again I can only apologise for the lighting, I need to invest in some proper studio lighting as I know the quality looks horrendous. 

x




This is my Monday outfit - you might have picked up on the fact I LOVE a good striped tee. I figured with this outfit the baggy jeans and stripe tee are very casual but by teaming it with these Dune high suede boots and the Topshop embellished jacket it makes the outfit look a little more smart and more acceptable for the office.

Again I can only apologise for the lighting, I need to invest in some proper studio lighting as I know the quality looks horrendous. 

x



6 comments

Contact

Instagram

© Talk Fashion
Design by The Basic Page